Get a client?

Go down

Get a client?

Post  close call on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:14 am

I think we need a client that you MUST download to play server. I think this will slow down a lot of the spammers because most aren't gonna take the time to download a client to crash it.

close call

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : At home.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  close call on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:27 am

Or add a timer so you can only say something every like 3 or 4 seconds.

close call

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : At home.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  ViperCross on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 am

i would get a client if some one would help me with it

ViperCross

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-08-29
Age : 23
Location : why dose it matter

View user profile http://viper-scape.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  saint on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:05 pm

awsome idea , but making a client will personally slow down the income of people big time, people are very lazy especially me , and they all want it nice easy and quick, no one really wants to train and get a 99 stat in 2 hours , otherwise theyd go play the real runescape...

saint

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 23
Location : New York, NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ViperCross

Post  Mod Fowler on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm

I can help you get a Client i know Java HTML lot of usefall Stuff...?



Mod Fowler (Co-Owner)
avatar
Mod Fowler

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 23
Location : U.K Dorchester Dorset

View user profile http://www.viper-scape.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  Benz499 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:45 pm

saint wrote:awsome idea , but making a client will personally slow down the income of people big time, people are very lazy especially me , and they all want it nice easy and quick, no one really wants to train and get a 99 stat in 2 hours , otherwise theyd go play the real runescape...

levels could be easy.. even on a client.

Benz499
Admin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  saint on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:19 am

Benz499 wrote:
saint wrote:awsome idea , but making a client will personally slow down the income of people big time, people are very lazy especially me , and they all want it nice easy and quick, no one really wants to train and get a 99 stat in 2 hours , otherwise theyd go play the real runescape...

levels could be easy.. even on a client.



the stat thing was a example, not about viperscape, im just saying that less ppl will come if its complicated for them

saint

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-09-02
Age : 23
Location : New York, NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

not really

Post  deathjam on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm

saint wrote:
Benz499 wrote:
saint wrote:awsome idea , but making a client will personally slow down the income of people big time, people are very lazy especially me , and they all want it nice easy and quick, no one really wants to train and get a 99 stat in 2 hours , otherwise theyd go play the real runescape...

levels could be easy.. even on a client.



the stat thing was a example, not about viperscape, im just saying that less ppl will come if its complicated for them
actually your wrong most people come in for a client than silabsoft its actually true 3/5 people play the client on almost all servers

deathjam

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get a client?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum