Viper-scape.no-ip.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pkaz is a fucking stuck up bitch boy!

2 posters

Go down

Pkaz is a fucking stuck up bitch boy! Empty Pkaz is a fucking stuck up bitch boy!

Post  tyler Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 am

ok guys im here to tell you why pkaz is saying all this shit about yomiscape first off i made yomiscape for people to play while Josh fix's his server and i was like o pkaz was a mod on viper ill make him one on here too. So after i did that he was a good player and then i premoted him to admin and then he started the power abusing banning people for asking "where can i get a glowing dagger?" and "pkaz i want a dagger!" and i told him only to ban syi and other spammers and he completely ignore's me and does it his way so i told him serveral times to stop banning my players and only use powers when asked first but no he started to run his mouth and started saying shit like "o buddy you made a mistake im going to fuck your computer!" i was like "wtf do i care you cant hack" and then he's like "dude i got syi and my dad's all pro hacking" and i waited nothing happend so i ipband him and he has not i repeat has not been back on yomiscape due to him being a dumb ass and not knowing how to change his ip like a 13 year old would'nt so ya this is the reason Pkaz is alittle punk bitch and will never be respected in my eyes not on yomiscape nor on viper-scape

Josh i will not respect this little kid and will not do what he ask's he's not responsable!

~~~Tyler
tyler
tyler

Back to top Go down

Pkaz is a fucking stuck up bitch boy! Empty Your Sever

Post  Mod Fowler Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:21 am

Hi i was a Co-Owner on joshes Sever good team we where i was wondoing if i could be an Admin/Co-Owner on your sever? And also make you a website like i did for josh?
Mod Fowler
Mod Fowler

http://www.viper-scape.kk5.org

Back to top Go down